Sunday, 4 October 2026

Week 813 – October 3rd, 2026

As predicted last week Carly Rae Jepsen was ready to take over with her hit song “Don’t leave me on the dancefloor” (#1). It is her 4th #1 on my chart following “Surrender my heart”. Down one is 4 times #1 “Ice cream” (#2) by Yuna. For the first time in the Top 3 is Japanese singer Hirate Yurina. Her 1st charting song “Kill or kiss” (#3) is such a catchy song. It absolutely deserves this spot and maybe more. Former #1 “Lemonade” (#4) by aespa dropped two spots and is on its way out of the Top 5. Still in this part is former #1 “Look at my life” (#5) by Gracie Abrams.

“So cute” (#6) by HWASA climbed up one spot and could enter the Top 5 next week. I still can’t believe that this one is in these spheres of my chart. It swapped spots with “Rivers” (#7) by Rea Garvey & Imran. There song debuted very high, but it seems that they fail to enter the Top 5. Next in line are three new songs in this part. Last week I pointed out that six songs have a chance to get into the Top 10. So, let’s see which are the ones who made it. The highest ranked one is “SaWaDiKa” (#8) by LISA. There was no doubt about it that it will be her. The next one is “Click” (#9) by JISOO. It was also a save pick. The only spot left open goes to “Mit dir alleine sein” (#10, “To be alone with you) by LEA. It was tough but she earned it.

This means that “DEJAVU” (#15) by Kwon Eun Bi, “Cool” (#17) by Gracie Abrams and “END+ing” (#18) by Minnie failed to enter the Top 10. In the long run I see them all in the Top 10, but I can’t say when. There is also one new song which should considered in the run for a spot in the Top 10. It is “New trick” (#19) by ROSÉ which climbed up 11 spots. The leads to this week’s greatest gainer. It is “It’s me” (#25) by ILLIT. They climbed up 35 spots with this song.

The highest debut is by Japanese singer Ayane who had two number ones this year with “キミがいないと” (#12, “Without you”) and “ごめんね” (#23, “I’m sorry”). In total she topped the chart six weeks. So, the pressure is on her new single “はなればなれ” (#33, “Separated”). I think that this song will make it to the Top 10 too and the rest only the future will tell. The 2nd best debut is “Motto” (#59) ITZY which is now easily the bands highest ranked song on my chart. This one is followed by the comeback single “Suddenly” (#60) by I.O.I. I charted them only ones with “Whatta man (good man”) back in 2016. It eventually peaked at #30. A year later the band disbanded after having four Top 10 hits including a #1 in Korea. Ten years their comeback reached #1 in Korea and now they are on my chart too. I’m not sure if this song will rank higher than their only chart hit before, but it doesn’t really matter as I like it.

Other debuts are “BOOMPALA” (#83) by LE SSERAFIM, “Walked on Water” (#86) feat. Kesha, “Crossing state lines” (#87), “Deconstruction” (#88) all by Morgan Wade, “LUCID DREAM” (#92) by IVE, “Wo bist du” (#97, “Where are you”) by Elly and “Almost love” (#98) by SmileDash.




TWLWWIPeakTitleArtistAlbum  
1381 (1)Don't leave me on the dancefloorCarly Rae JepsenDay and night(|)
21111 (4)Ice creamYUNATBA(|)
3463Kill or kissHirate Yurina無表情な表情 (|)
42111 (1)LEMONADEaespaLEMONADE - The 2nd Album

(|)
55121 (2)Look at my lifeGracie AbramsDaughter from hell(|)
6766So cuteHWASATBA(|)
7686RiversRea Garvey & ImranTBA
(|)
81348SaWaDiKaLISATBA(|)
91449ClickJISOOTBA(|)
1016810Mit dir alleine seinLEATBA(|)
         
118241 (4)MoonlightJung SoyeonTBA(|)
1211171 (3)キミがいないとAyaneH.E.A.R EP (|)
139114ChemieLEATBA(|)
1410115Lemon tangHearts2HeartsLemon Tang - The 2nd Mini Album EP
(|)
1515415DEJAVUKwon Eun BiTBA(|)
16121011WANTURBODYDylan Matthew & JoanTBA(|)
1717717CoolGracie AbramsThe secret of us (Deluxe)(|)
1819618End+ingMINNIESoundtrack: Spooky in love(|)
1930219New trickROSÉTBA(|)
2026820EasyMidnight Til MorningTBA
(|)
         
2129921IndigoMadeline JunoAnomalie Pt.2(|)
2218311 (5)Dance aloneZior ParkSoundtrack: Can this love be translated?(|)
2325281 (3)ごめんねAyane  (|)
2420124Bed on fireG FlipDream ride (|)
2560225It's meILLITTBA
(|)
26211019This side of heavenElley DuhéTBA(|)
2722138Soda ZitronBIBIZATBA(|)
2831728BackseatSOMINSOMIN 1st EP 'UNVEIL'(|)
2935829ShapeshifterBaby DONT CryThe 1st Mini Album [AFTER CRY]
(|)
3036830Love alliznaTBA
(|)
         
3145531Catch catchYENA (|)
32231115Tear dropClassyRE:BOOT [AFTER YEARS](|)
33(---)133はなればなれAyaneH.E.A.R EP (|)
3437834 Unendlichkeit (Bordsteingedanken)LEAVon der Schönheit und Zerbrechlichkeit der Dinge(|)
35241024I can't love you anymoreElla Langley & Morgan WallenDandelion(|)
3641836HeimatplanetLEAVon der Schönheit und Zerbrechlichkeit der Dinge(|)
3744537Hootie FruttiKATSEYEWild EP

(|)
3846538Happy ever after allKnoxGoing going gone(|)
39271027UNDER WATERENISATBA(|)
40281028CrazyElle EyreTBA(|)
         
41331033SummerWOOAHTBA
(|)
4243842BabyfaceODD YOUTHTBA
(|)
4332231 (2)Dafür war es echtEsther GrafWofür es sich zu leben lohnt(|)
4434201 (1)Vicky LynnAnoukSet this thing on fire(|)
45381126Body waveBBGIRLSTBA(|)
46391220Never know loveBeaTBA(|)
4758447Herz ist vollLARANie zufrieden EP(|)
4869348Too bad for usROSÉRosie(|)
4968349Dance all nightROSÉRosie(|)
5050850DrinEmma RoseTBA(|)
         
5151551Mama's boyAlly ShenTBA(|)
52401316Komm näherJuJu x Raf CamoraTBA
(|)
5353453此刻Tia RaySoundtrack: The early spring(|)
5454454她Liu YuningSoundtrack: The early spring(|)
5555455落空Wei BiSoundtrack: The early spring(|)
5656356CELEBRATIONLE SSERAFIMTBA
(|)
5764557VoicemailKnoxGoing going gone(|)
5870358Call it the endROSÉRosie(|)
59(---)159MottoITZYMotto(|)
60(---)160SuddenlyI.O.II.O.I 3rd MINI ALBUM [I.O.I: LOOP]
(|)
         
6161261StaySeeYaFirst, again(|)
6267462The sirenKate VoegeleSiren(|)
6342942AlwaysCIRRATBA (|)
64471223Sub characterYounhaYOUNHA 1st REMAKE ALBUM 'SUB CHARACTER'(|)
65481138ICE CREAMSecretSecret Flower EP(|)
6666666Promise ringsKIM TAE RAESoundtrack: Spooky in love(|)
6749157Einfach nichtsMatheaTBA(|)
68521321Bloom hourWJSNTBA (|)
6978369No tears on the dancefloorLEE CHAEYEONTill I die EP(|)
7071670LOVE & GHOSTg0nnySoundtrack: Spooky in love(|)
         
7172671Free fallAn Tae GyuSoundtrack: Spooky in love(|)
7274472FALLEN ANGELJennieFallen angel EP(|)
737567324Moon SujinSoundtrack: A bona fide killer(|)
7476374Bad persuadesMiley CyrusBad persuades(|)
7577375Find meTiffany ArisTBA(|)
7681376GirlSOYOUOff hours EP(|)
7782277I LIKE ITBabymonsterCHOOM EP

(|)
7886278We broke upKelsea BalleriniPatterns (Deluxe)(|)
7983279Irgendwer andersMax Giesinger & SOPHIATBA(|)
8084580Losing me in youOnoleighTBA(|)
         
8187281Beg for your loveKelsea BalleriniPatterns (Deluxe)(|)
8288282WAIT!Kelsea BalleriniPatterns (Deluxe)(|)
83(---)183BOOMPALALE SSERAFIMTBA
(|)
8490284WXW(Wish with W)WOOAHTBA
(|)
8589385Endlessly youMINSEOTBA(|)
86(---)186Walked on WaterMorgan Wade feat. KeshaObsessed(|)
87(---)187Crossing state linesMorgan WadeObsessed(|)
88(---)188DeconstructionMorgan WadeObsessed(|)
8980680Who she isKISS OF LIFETBA

(|)
9079679What's a girl to doDAYOUNGTBA(|)
         
9185585BostonStella LeftyLong way home(|)
92(---)192LUCID DREAMIVELUCID DREAM EP(|)
9392492歪门的哲理Wei BiSoundtrack: The early spring(|)
9457957MemoDashaTBA(|)
9559859What I wantS2ITTBA (|)
9663763MärchenAlice StarkTBA(|)
97(---)197Wo bist duEllyTBA(|)
98(---)198Almost loveSmileDashTBA (|)
9997297QuartetIS:SUEQuartet (|)
1001002100Heart attackCRYXTALTBA (|)

    Dropout:    
 LWWIPeakTitleArtistAlbum  
 62945Less than a loverJennieFallen angel EP(|)
 651222JeeepNina ChubaIch liebe mich, ich liebe mich nicht(|)
 73771Baby bluesAshley Cookeace(|)
 91388FassadeElifTBA(|)
 93673Mit anderen AugenCosima KibyTBA(|)
 94289Danke für nixFräulein PeterTBA(|)
 95491The symphony of fxxkboysWhee InTBA(|)
 96492TypicalneuInspiration EP(|)
 98294First love is a curseYUJUTBA(|)
 99295蜃気楼tayoriTBA (|)


2026 #1's

1. Taylor Swift – The fate of Ophelia (3 weeks, 2 weeks counting for 2025)
2. Jisoo & Zayne – Eyes closed (1 week)
3. Jessie Murph – I’m not there for you (2 weeks)
4. LEA – Ich bin (eng. I am, 2 weeks)
5. Gracie Abrams – I knew it, I know you (2 weeks)
6. Anaïs – Fremdknutschen (2 weeks, eng. Snog someone else)
7. Taylor Swift – Opalite (1 week)
8. Holly Humberstone – To love somebody (2 weeks)
9. Zior Park – Dance alone (5 weeks)
10. Wendy – Daydream (1 week)
11. Ayane - ごめんね (3 weeks, eng. I’m sorry)
12. Jung Soyeon – Moonlight (3 weeks)
13. Esther Graf – Dafür war es echt (2 weeks, eng. At least it was real)
14. Jung Soyeon – Moonlight (1 week, total 4 weeks)
15. Anouk – Vicky Lynn (1 week)
16. Ayane - キミがいないと (3 weeks, eng. “Without you”)
17. Gracie Abrams – Look at my life (2 weeks)
18. YUNA – Ice cream (3 weeks)
19. aespa – Lemonade (1 week)
20. YUNA – Ice cream (1 week, total 4 weeks)
21. Carly Rae Jepsen – Don’t leave me on the dancefloor (1 week)



No comments: