Sunday, 27 September 2026

Week 812 – September 26th, 2026

This I haven’t seen coming. Yuna climbed back to #1 with her song “Ice cream” (#1). Sure, it is a rare thing on my chart, but with Moonlight” (#8) by Jung Soyeon I had one more in 2026. While “Ice cream” is up last week’s #1 “Lemonade” (#2) by aespa is down one. New at the podium is Carly Rae Jepsen with “Don’t leave me on the dancefloor” (#3). Weeks ago, I wrote that there is a chance to see this one at #1 and maybe next week it could happen. But there is one song that could play the party crasher. It is “Kill or kiss” (#4) by Hirate Yurina which is also new in the Top 5. She could be the 2nd artist from Japan reaching the top spot with a song in Japanese. If you told me that some years ago, I would have shaken my head. Next in line is former #1 “Look at my life” (#5) by Gracie Abrams.

“Rivers” (#8) by Rea Garvey & Imran is up two spots and could enter the Top 5 next week. This one is followed by the only new song in my Top 10. It is “So cute” (#7) by HWASA. This is maybe the biggest surprise within my Top 10. Before I started charting this song I wasn’t really impressed, but the song is grown over the last weeks and if it continues there will be chance to see this song in the Top 3 at least. Former #1 Moonlight” (#8) by Jung Soyeon dropped one spot and this possibly could be the songs last week in this part as there are some songs which are eagerly awaited to join the Top 10. Down five spots are “Chemie” (#9) by LEA and “Lemon tang” (#10) by Hearts2Hearts which had been both in my Top 5 last week.

Six songs are fighting for a spot in the Top 10 and for the moment I only see three spots available. Let’s break the chances down. First to mention is “SaWaDiKa” (#13) by LISA. Most of the time I listened to music during this week I played this song twice in a row. Out of these six songs I absolutely believe that this one is a sure bet for a spot in the Top 10. “Click” (#14) by JISOO has the 2nd best betting odds for me. Although for the moment “SaWaDiKa” is in front this one could be JISOO’s 2nd #1 on my chart while I don’t see a clear #1 in “SaWaDiKa”. The next one is “DEJAVU” (#15) by Kwon Eun Bi. Although I love her latest song, I’m not sure if it will be another “Underwater”. Sure, I see this song in the Top 10, but it will be hard to reach it next week. Better chances has “Mit dir alleine sein” (#16, “To be alone with you”) by LEA. Her song “Chemie” is on its way leaving this part and she could directly replace it with another single of her. Fighting for this third spot is also “Cool” (#17) by Gracie Abrams. This one and LEA’s single are the ones who are sorting this out. An outsider for the Top 10 spot is “END+ing” (#19) by MINNIE. I loved the TV-series and I really love this song, but I feel it will last two more weeks before “END+ing” will be a real candidate for this part of the chart.

Let’s move on to this week’s greatest gainer. This week this song only climbed up 10 spots, and it is “Backseat” (#31) by SOMIN. It is placed one spot behind this week’s highest debut which is “New trick” by ROSÉ. So, within the last couple of weeks every member of BLACKPINK released a new solo single. While LISA and JISOO are on their way into the Top 10 Jennie only can be found down the chart. Her song “Less than a lover” (#62) dropped 17 spots and is on its way out and her other single “FALLEN ANGEL” is stuck at #74 as I’m not really into this kind of indie pop. For the moment “New trick” is caught between these songs. It had been pointed out that “New trick” has similarities to Olivia Rodrigo’s songs repertoire. I can go with that. In the past I really enjoyed listening (I still enjoy listening) to this kind of music which make it more astonishing that I lost interest in the recent singles by Olivia Rodrigo. I know them and they are played on heavy rotation on my favourite radio station, but I can’t get a connection with these songs. This is sad because I still love “Drivers license” and “Good 4 U”. I hope Olivia Rodrigo will return on my chart in the future.

Other debuts are “It’s me” (#60) by ILLIT, “Stay” (#61) by SeeYa, “I LIKE IT” (#82) by Babymonster, “Irgendwer anders” (#83, “Someone different”) by Max Giesinger & SOPHIA, “We broke up” (#86), “Beg for your love” (#87) and “WAIT!” (#88) all by Kelsea Ballerini, “WXW(Wish with W)” (#90) by WOOAH, “Quartet” (#97) by IS:SUE and “Heart attack” (#100) by CRYXTAL.




TWLWWIPeakTitleArtistAlbum  
12101 (4)Ice creamYUNATBA(|)
21101 (1)LEMONADEaespaLEMONADE - The 2nd Album

(|)
3673Don't leave me on the dancefloorCarly Rae JepsenDay and night(|)
4954Kill or kissHirate Yurina無表情な表情 (|)
53111 (2)Look at my lifeGracie AbramsDaughter from hell(|)
6876RiversRea Garvey & ImranTBA
(|)
71257So cuteHWASATBA(|)
87231 (4)MoonlightJung SoyeonTBA(|)
94104ChemieLEATBA(|)
105105Lemon tangHearts2HeartsLemon Tang - The 2nd Mini Album EP
(|)
         
1110161 (3)キミがいないとAyaneH.E.A.R EP (|)
1211911WANTURBODYDylan Matthew & JoanTBA(|)
1313313SaWaDiKaLISATBA(|)
1414314ClickJISOOTBA(|)
1520315DEJAVUKwon Eun BiTBA(|)
1621716Mit dir alleine seinLEATBA(|)
1722617CoolGracie AbramsThe secret of us (Deluxe)(|)
1818301 (5)Dance aloneZior ParkSoundtrack: Can this love be translated?(|)
1924519End+ingMINNIESoundtrack: Spooky in love(|)
2015114Bed on fireG FlipDream ride (|)
         
2119919This side of heavenElley DuhéTBA(|)
2216128Soda ZitronBIBIZATBA(|)
23171015Tear dropClassyRE:BOOT [AFTER YEARS](|)
2425924I can't love you anymoreElla Langley & Morgan WallenDandelion(|)
2527271 (3)ごめんねAyane  (|)
2628726EasyMidnight Til MorningTBA
(|)
2729927UNDER WATERENISATBA(|)
2831928CrazyElle EyreTBA(|)
2936829IndigoMadeline JunoAnomalie Pt.2(|)
30(---)130New trickROSÉTBA(|)
         
3141631BackseatSOMINSOMIN 1st EP 'UNVEIL'(|)
3223221 (2)Dafür war es echtEsther GrafWofür es sich zu leben lohnt(|)
3333933SummerWOOAHTBA
(|)
3434191 (1)Vicky LynnAnoukSet this thing on fire(|)
3535735ShapeshifterBaby DONT CryThe 1st Mini Album [AFTER CRY]
(|)
3639736Love alliznaTBA
(|)
3746737Unendlichkeit (Bordsteingedanken)LEAVon der Schönheit und Zerbrechlichkeit der Dinge(|)
38261026Body waveBBGIRLSTBA(|)
39201120Never know loveBeaTBA(|)
40321216Komm näherJuJu x Raf CamoraTBA
(|)
         
4147741HeimatplanetLEAVon der Schönheit und Zerbrechlichkeit der Dinge(|)
4243842AlwaysCIRRATBA (|)
4344743BabyfaceODD YOUTHTBA
(|)
4449444Hootie FruttiKATSEYEWild EP

(|)
4550445Catch catchYENA (|)
4651446Happy ever after allKnoxGoing going gone(|)
47371123Sub characterYounhaYOUNHA 1st REMAKE ALBUM 'SUB CHARACTER'(|)
48381038ICE CREAMSecretSecret Flower EP(|)
4950147Einfach nichtsMatheaTBA(|)
5052750DrinEmma RoseTBA(|)
         
5153451Mama's boyAlly ShenTBA(|)
52421221Bloom hourWJSNTBA (|)
5354353此刻Tia RaySoundtrack: The early spring(|)
5455354她Liu YuningSoundtrack: The early spring(|)
5556355落空Wei BiSoundtrack: The early spring(|)
5657256CELEBRATIONLE SSERAFIMTBA
(|)
5758857MemoDashaTBA(|)
5859358Herz ist vollLARANie zufrieden EP(|)
5960759What I wantS2ITTBA (|)
60(---)160It's meILLITTBA
(|)
         
61(---)161StaySeeYaFirst, again(|)
6245945Less than a loverJennieFallen angel EP(|)
6363663MärchenAlice StarkTBA(|)
6464464VoicemailKnoxGoing going gone(|)
65481222JeeepNina ChubaIch liebe mich, ich liebe mich nicht(|)
6666566Promise ringsKIM TAE RAESoundtrack: Spooky in love(|)
6767367The sirenKate VoegeleSiren(|)
6868268Dance all nightROSÉRosie(|)
6969269Too bad for usROSÉRosie(|)
7070270Call it the endROSÉRosie(|)
         
7175574LOVE & GHOSTg0nnySoundtrack: Spooky in love(|)
7276572Free fallAn Tae GyuSoundtrack: Spooky in love(|)
7371771Baby bluesAshley Cookeace(|)
7474374FALLEN ANGELJennieFallen angel EP(|)
757757524Moon SujinSoundtrack: A bona fide killer(|)
7679276Bad persuadesMiley CyrusBad persuades(|)
7783277Find meTiffany ArisTBA(|)
7880278No tears on the dancefloorLEE CHAEYEONTill I die EP(|)
7981579What's a girl to doDAYOUNGTBA(|)
8082580Who she isKISS OF LIFETBA

(|)
         
8184281GirlSOYOUOff hours EP(|)
82(---)182I LIKE ITBabymonsterCHOOM EP

(|)
83(---)183Irgendwer andersMax Giesinger & SOPHIATBA(|)
8485484Losing me in youOnoleighTBA(|)
8586485BostonStella LeftyLong way home(|)
86(---)186We broke upKelsea BalleriniPatterns (Deluxe)(|)
87(---)187Beg for your loveKelsea BalleriniPatterns (Deluxe)(|)
88(---)188WAIT!Kelsea BalleriniPatterns (Deluxe)(|)
8990289Endlessly youMINSEOTBA(|)
90(---)190WXW(Wish with W)WOOAHTBA
(|)
         
9188388FassadeElifTBA(|)
9293392歪门的哲理Wei BiSoundtrack: The early spring(|)
9373673Mit anderen AugenCosima KibyTBA(|)
9489289Danke für nixFräulein PeterTBA(|)
9591491The symphony of fxxkboysWhee InTBA(|)
9692492TypicalneuInspiration EP(|)
97(---)197QuartetIS:SUEQuartet (|)
9894294First love is a curseYUJUTBA(|)
9995295蜃気楼tayoriTBA (|)
100(---)1100Heart attackCRYXTALTBA (|)

    Dropout:    
 LWWIPeakTitleArtistAlbum  
 611042Gimmie a secondDashaAnna EP(|)
 621043Please stop changingDashaAnna EP(|)
 651033Beauty pageantHolly HumberstoneCruel world(|)
 721414Lose you againAvery Anna feat. ParmaleeBreakup over breakfast(|)
 78855MonochromafiioTBA (|)
 87857Closest to heavenElla LangleyHungover(|)
 96760Hot girl summerNaomi LareineTBA(|)
 97863You're still mineLexi JaydeTBA(|)
 98473One minuteWOLF HOWL HARMONYtera EP (|)
 99295AliveCascadaTBA(|)
 100297Ein Kuss ohne LiebePia-SophieTBA(|)

2026 #1's

1. Taylor Swift – The fate of Ophelia (3 weeks, 2 weeks counting for 2025)
2. Jisoo & Zayne – Eyes closed (1 week)
3. Jessie Murph – I’m not there for you (2 weeks)
4. LEA – Ich bin (eng. I am, 2 weeks)
5. Gracie Abrams – I knew it, I know you (2 weeks)
6. Anaïs – Fremdknutschen (2 weeks, eng. Snog someone else)
7. Taylor Swift – Opalite (1 week)
8. Holly Humberstone – To love somebody (2 weeks)
9. Zior Park – Dance alone (5 weeks)
10. Wendy – Daydream (1 week)
11. Ayane - ごめんね (3 weeks, eng. I’m sorry)
12. Jung Soyeon – Moonlight (3 weeks)
13. Esther Graf – Dafür war es echt (2 weeks, eng. At least it was real)
14. Jung Soyeon – Moonlight (1 week, total 4 weeks)
15. Anouk – Vicky Lynn (1 week)
16. Ayane - キミがいないと (3 weeks, eng. “Without you”)
17. Gracie Abrams – Look at my life (2 weeks)
18. YUNA – Ice cream (3 weeks)
19. aespa – Lemonade (1 week)
20. YUNA – Ice cream (1 week, total 4 weeks)



No comments: